Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lonely Thursday

Lonely...i m so lonely...tats wat i feel on today....
early of the morning already have my bath and
then going to amcorp mall alone by e4...to fix my stupid
nokia xpressmusic 5800 handphone....the phone really have
many problem and make me very angry...and i really regret
buy tat phone...maybe tat time i should follow keng yin advise.
...buy the htc touch pro...but i already buy tat stupid phone...
wat can i do? just can take it to amcorp mall and fix it...and iyvon
already kena perintah berkurung by her mum...tats why she cant
accompany me go to amcorp mall and make me feel lonely for whole
day...i realize tat without her i really wil wil down and wont energetic
like the kenny in 5s4....




On the way going to amcorp mall by E4



after giving the bus tambang to the bus driver...the i try to talk nicely
wit the bus driver and ask him whether can stop the bus when reach
the bridge tat make me more easily walk to amcorp mall o not...and
the bus driver promise me tat he wil stop the bus...wow, talk nicely
really wil make us hav many advantage..hehe, budi bahasa..budaya
kita ma....tats is wat i learn from 5s4 moral teacher...pn. pavani..





Amcorp Mall..the place tat i go 6 times in two month

When reach the bridge the bus driver really stop the bus and i keep thanks
him because i no need to cross the highway d...haha..i straight away walk to
amcorp mall and i take a pic be4 go in because i cant take pic anymore after
i send my phone to fix....after finish taking pic then i walk to lift and i meet the
worker tat work at the phone service centre...she knw me because i go to their
service centre for 6 times in 2 month....
after inform the worker bout my phone problem, she ask me to come back and
take my phone at 5 o clock....omg...tat means i got to stay amcorp alone for 7 hours
...walao-a..i really "envy" poh because he no need to use 5800 anymore and he hav
his w890i tat didt hav any problem....poh really got to thanks the guy tat take away
his 5800....haiz..at tat moment cant think so much d...so i decide go to cure my stomach
first....i hav my lunch at A&W and i order one set coney dog....i still remember tat first time
i bought my ps1 d then i hav coneydog at there too..so hav that set of coney dog make me
think bout many thing....like how i meet wit my friend in 5s4...and how they encourage me to
take action and chase iyvon...for me girl friend is very important but then friend is also very
important...tats why i blog for today...even i very tired and feel sleepy because of i rush to
bus station after take back my phone....the reason i blog is to let my friend knw bout my condition and share wit them how is my life.....o ya, i rush to bus station after take back my
phone is because i promise my mun i wil reach home at 6 o clock...and the time tat i take bac
my phone already 6pm!!
Luckily when i reach bus station already hav bus and i straight away ride bus to klg main station
...and my mum call me and ask me why still haven reach home....just can tel her traffic jams lo..
hehe...after reach home i straight away videocall iyvon so tat she wont so wory bout me...o ya, today my phone change motherboard d...so i lose all my contact...please send a msg to 0163606368 and tel me who r u so tat we can keep in touch....
Is time going to sleep..nightzz..
-KennY91-

1 comment:

  1. kao.... ur phone alwayz prob meh??? no me boring le... heheh..^^... noe my important d not???wakakakakka...
    oi... dun so sianz la... lousy phone oso wont suck than mine de... little prob oso don so mind la...

    ReplyDelete