Friday, June 5, 2009

Sweet Friday

Wake up at ten o clock and waiting iyvon wake up so tat can videocall her..
while waiting she wake up then i on my com and phostat some paper...coz
i promise iyvon tat i wil help her to photostat the chemistry periodic table..
after finish photostat tat periodic table to i decide wanna to call iyvon and
inform her tat today i may not go to tuition coz yesterday rush to bus station
make my leg very tired and pain..but after 5 minute i change my mind and
i decide go to tuition....the reason i change my mind is because i wanna meet
wit her...as long as i can meet with her...then i wil cope the pain and walk from
main station to delta..after hav my bath then i simply hav my lunch and straight
away ride bus go to meet wit her...as usual i wil ride bus to ku and then we wil
go main station together...




c tis pic...she act like my wife wor..hehe





After reach main station then iyvon and i go hav cendol together so tat we wont
fel sleepy when go to tui....iyvon act like my wife and help me to make the ice
melt so tat the cendol is nice to drink....when we hav our cendol then suddenly the
worker at there ask me did i work at santa be4 and did i get best promoter be4?
i answer her yes....and i still remember tat the sales record tat i make 4 tat month
is rm 27600....dun suprise when u know it...haha...coz i really make it in one month
..but tat record make iyvon unhapy and eat shoes "ethanoic acid"....coz i let her
feel tat shoes is more important than her....but hav cendol wit her really sweet...
hope tat i always hav chance hav cendol together wit her..hehe, but hav cendol wit
54 classmate also not bad la....really..





tongue got problem jor...buy spicy flavour but taste sweet

Today chemistry tuition learn many new thing....and i feel very pek chek...cozgot to draw many 3d thing...i really din hav the art genatic...and headache attackme...so shui...but then i still continue to listen wat teacher say coz i promise iyvoni wil gambatte together wit her...i m not going to break my promise coz i know shereally hope i hav a bright future...feel wanna say sory to chee coz i cant accompanyhim duo lou d....after tuition then i go ku together wit iyvon and we hav twisty togetherin the bus...today really feel very sweet because can meet her and hold her hand...eventhe twisty tat i buy is spicy flavour...but i still feel sweet when hav it wit her....






Book tat she use to reply my star

O ya...today she finally bring the "star book" 4 me....Yupi, finally can know wat she reply
me d....damn hapy..and i think tonight i wont sleep earlier d coz i wil read tat star book
slowly while waiting my sis back from ipoh by ktm....really feel very xing fu and satisfy
wit wat i hav now...really thanks god giv me a chance to meet her and let me falling in love
....ah poh ar ph poh...mix wit friend is good but if u still love her then try to talk to her and
start wit her again...i sure tat all s4 classmate wil feel hapy when c your xing fu face...gambatte and chiong chiong chion!!!





-KennY91-
stisfy wat i hav now and hope my friend wil feel xing fu again







2 comments:

  1. wah. i tell chee u say him duo luo o.
    although he maybe abit duoluo lor. bt u use him compare wif ur iyvon den no gud lor.
    rmb he is ur BROTHER ler..haih~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea lor... somemore me nvr call u duo luo wit me le... dun make misunderstandin to other le... my image veri gud de ler...ying~~ don so honest leh... sad~~~ see me so early wake then u noe la...

    ReplyDelete