Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sweet Cendol? Not sweet At All

Today feel lack of energy...coz cant meet with iyvon...and i miss a chance going to pasar pagi wit
my family...haiz...forget to set alarm...eleven morning my sis wil going back to Kampar d..feel sad miss a chance accompany her go to chi liung pasar pagi...when i wake up they already come back
from pasar pagi d....guess wat food they buy 4 me?..omg, is "o ge"..erm..in english is yam kuih...
tat o ge taste good and i miss it long time d..today finally can eat it d....but sadly i cant share it wit my sis and iyvon...sis go back to kampar d...iyvon got to follow her family go grandma house
....i just can stay at house and start thinking wat can i do....

Just can start doing revision so tat can catch up wat teacher teach and wont feel so boring..
but after study a while then fel sleepy already...cant deny tat i d influence by chee when i mix wit him...now study straight away wil feel sleepy...haiz..then i stop doing revision and start make star 4 iyvon again...after tat i try to ask my mum can i cycling to the cendol shop tat near delta to buy cendol o not? No!! tats the answer tat i get from her...and she keep ngam me..fail to get permission from mum then i just can guai guai go back to my room and continue study....but after a while mum come in my room and permit i go to buy cendol...and she ask me to buy one set 4 her too..hehe..really feel tat my mum very cute....

As usual i wil cycling pass through sungai klang and go to tat cendol shop...when i reach tat cendol shop the worker call me coz last time we worked at santa together...then i straight away order coz wanna faster go home so tat wont fish by mum...after giv the money to the worker then i cycling to home and wanna take a nap...but then i cant fall asleep..really feel pek chek...
whole day just sms wit iyvon and her dad bring them to carfour and they may buy lcd tv...
and they wil go to the funfair tat near carfour...so envy her sis can go funfair together wit her...
haiz...have my cendol alone and start to blogging...



O ya...next few day i wont blogging coz my mum really wanna fish me d...i wil try blogging when i go to the place tat hav wifi...ahpoh ar ahpoh...go to jj didnt chio me....next time movie also dun wan chio u d...haha






-KennY91-
start to hate cendol and sunday

1 comment: