Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Reason I Start Blogging

Hohoho...finally i start to blogging...

Erm....actually end of april i d wana start

blogging( because school wil be open at May

and i may let ex-s4 knw bout my form six

school life)...but then i lazy to create gmail and

my mum dun so like i keep online and stay at my

room for whole day...tats why til now i only start

to blogging...


But then why today i wil start to blogging one?

haha..the reason is very simple and u may laugh

when u know bout it...that is when i wanna to have

my bath...then my mum ask me to hold on because she

wanna to clean toilet...wat can i do? i just can follow

wat my mum say and guai guai go back to my room..

and start to create my blog...and this special moment

i sure wanna to share wait my friend--ah poh..cox he

always encourage me to blogging...and i always enjoy

to read his blog...for fair i wil start to blogging and let

him know bout my condition too...so i straight away send

him a sms to inform him....


Ah poh wan to blackmail me






O ya...forget to inform poh tat i videocal him is just wan
to test maxis 3g ok o not.......sorry for disturbing and next

time please dun show me the international body language

d...and please dun blackmail me too...if not someone wil
come and meet wit u...



Star that i make 4 her


As usual today i wil write msg for iyvon and make it
become a star....but today i got to make seven star

because last few day i didnt make it.....some family

problem make me mad and out of control....luckily

iyvon understand my situation and keep accompany

me....really thanks 4 her understanding....


tats all 4 today...i wil try to create as much blog as i

can....cox my mum really dun like i keep in my room
...

ah poh ar ah poh...how is my blog??

3 comments:

  1. yoyoyo.. linking u up man..
    i think these days got one more blog to read i every happy dy..
    haha..
    nvm la if u everyday video call me..
    as long as when its not during school hours..
    : p
    blackmail u? wakakaka.. see 1st..
    oh..
    paise no reply ur sms today..
    i was sleeping.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... u birth a blog jor... but u will post avday ke???

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud la. keep going on bah.wil follow ur blog frequently one..haha..nxt time dun go sunway pyramid d la. go Aeon watch movie enough lor.ltr let me catch on bus again den not gud luu..haha

    ReplyDelete